The EC’23 contributed poster session will be conducted virtually during the week of EC tutorials. It will feature recent research on topics relevant to the EC community. We encourage submissions of:
- papers presented at other conferences or journals and published on or after 2022,
- recent unpublished results, and
- “job market posters” by students and postdocs who will be on the job market during the 2023-2024 academic year.
Papers that have been accepted to the main conference program for EC’23 should NOT be submitted to the poster session, but papers that will be presented at an EC’23 workshop are welcome.
Submissions should be made no later than Monday May 29th, anywhere on earth (AoE). Please submit using the following link:
Poster submissions must include:
- Abstract (or 1-2 paragraph summary of work, if a job market poster)
- Authors and affiliations, listing the presenter as contact author
- A link to a PDF of the paper (optional)
- Venue in which the paper was published (if any)
The presenter must register for the virtual events of EC’23 to present their poster. Each registered participant can present at most one poster.
Posters are non-archival. They will not appear in the EC’23 proceedings, and so you are free to submit already-published work, as well as submit accepted posters elsewhere. Graduating students or postdocs who will be on the job market during the 2023-2024 academic year can submit an abstract that summarizes (part of) their past research. If accepted, their poster will provide an overview of the key results from their work and the poster session will give them an opportunity to promote this work as well as to get feedback on their presentation.
Poster submissions will be lightly reviewed mainly for fit to the conference and novelty to the audience. If the number of poster submissions exceeds capacity, priority will be given to students and postdocs. Beyond this, priority will be based on relevance. Poster slots will be confirmed by June 2, 2023, and final posters must be uploaded by June 13, 2023. If any slots remain, submissions received after the deadline may be considered at the discretion of the organizers.
Contributed session poster chairs are Ran Shorrer (Penn State) and Emmanouil Pountourakis (Drexel).